PLAN of Arizona is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. PLAN offers a variety of tools and services that help people of all ages who are affected by a disability protect needed healthcare and income benefits, conserve assets and enhance their quality of life.
- Supplemental Needs Trusts – (Pooled and Individual)
- Maintain eligibility for Social Security and Medicaid benefits while setting aside some extra money in a trust.
- Join PLAN’s Pooled Trust Program or have PLAN become Trustee or Successor Trustee of an existing trust.
- Court-appointed money management for an incapacitated person or minor’s financial needs.
- Representative Payee (for trust clients only)
- We manage your benefits and pay your bills on time.
- Trust Advisory Services
- Trust advisors on an as-needed basis.
- ABLE ACT Account Services
- Tax-advantaged savings account available to individuals diagnosed with significant disabilities before age 26.